Join us to support your growth, development and success as a family director!
To ensure all attendees derive optimum value from the program, attendance is restricted to 50 people and is subject to approval by conference organizers.
Our Virtual Delivery Model
Most attendees will participate in the entire session live and meet with other family business leaders on-camera to build community and new connections during the session. High speed internet is recommended. For those who cannot attend live, recordings of main stage sessions will be made available for 30 days after the program. Small group discussions cannot be recorded.
Who Should Attend
- Family directors who are either new to their role or looking for fresh ideas to further their development
- Family members considering joining the board of directors
- Board leaders (especially chairs, vice chairs, governance committee members) seeking to build board effectiveness
- Family owners in the beginning phase of establishing a functioning board, growing or changing the board structure, or adding independent directors to their board
We welcome groups of up to six attendees per family.
All cancellations and requests for refunds must be submitted to The Family Business Consulting Group via this cancellation form by September 8, 2023 to receive a refund. There will be an administrative fee of $150 for any cancellations. Refund requests will be processed within 5 to 10 business days.
- $1750 includes resource materials, recordings of the main stage sessions and a check-in opportunity to ask follow-up questions after the program concludes.