Please complete the form below to register.
Join us for an interactive training experience to support your growth, development and success as a family director!
This interactive learning experience will be spread out over four successive Fridays and includes live instruction, small breakout discussions and ongoing networking opportunities. To ensure all attendees derive optimum value from the program, attendance is restricted to 50 people and is subject to approval by conference organizers.
Program Dates and Times
The program includes four half-day modules of learning, discussion and engagement on September 9, 16, 23 and 30, 2022. The modules will run from 9 AM to 12:30 PM CT and include two 90-minute sessions divided by a 30-minute break.
Who Should Attend?
This program is designed for family members in a multi-generational family business who are current or potential future board directors for their family enterprise. This program may be especially valuable for:
- Family directors who are either new to their role or looking for fresh ideas to further their development
- Family members considering joining the board of directors
- Board leaders (especially chairs, vice chairs, governance committee members) seeking to build board effectiveness
- Family owners in the beginning phase of establishing a functioning board, growing or changing the board structure, or adding independent directors to their board
The program would be a good option for families who want to efficiently share common governance approaches with a group of family members/directors. We welcome groups of up to six attendees per family.
If you would like to discuss the program and whether it is a good fit for you, please contact Kristi Daeda at (773) 784-5008 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $1750 – 1 board representative
- $1550 for each additional member (up to 5 per family)
All cancellations and requests for refunds must be submitted to The Family Business Consulting Group via this cancellation form by Friday, August 19, 2022 to receive a refund. There will be an administrative fee of $150 for any cancellations. Refund requests will be processed after the meeting concludes.